De-constructed egg salad sandwich. While the eggs are boiling, mix the sour cream together with the dijon mustard. Toast the bread and spread the sour cream mixture on one slice of the bread. Once the eggs are hard boiled, let them cool until you can remove the shell.
Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop. You can make De-constructed egg salad sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of De-constructed egg salad sandwich
- Prepare 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 2 of english muffins (halved).
- It’s 4 tbsp of of mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of cayeene pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper (optional).
Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. In a bowl, gently mix the eggs, mayonnaise, onion flakes, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder, pepper, and dill. Roughly chop the hardboiled eggs with a knife or pastry cutter and add them to a mixing bowl. Add the herbs, mayonnaise, mustard, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, paprika, and pepper to the bowl and stir to combine.
De-constructed egg salad sandwich instructions
- toast english muffins.
- seperate yolks from whites.
- 2 tablespoons of mayo mix with egg whites, mix until egg whites are broken into little pieces.
- mix all remaining ingredents with yolks and mix until creamy and smooth.
- in four equal amounts spread egg whites on english muffin and in equal parts dollop yolk mixture on top of whites.
- dust with dill weed.
Close the sandwich, cut into triangles, and. Place eggs,celery and green onion in a mixing bowl. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour mayonnaise mixture over eggs and celery and toss gently to combine. Tips: if desired, add a lettuce leaf to each.