Egg sandwich & feta cheese salad #phopbylinimohd #batch17. Crack the egg into a microwave-safe cereal bowl and whisk in the milk. While the egg is cooking, toast the bread. Use a spoon to remove the cooked egg from the bowl and set it on one piece of toast.
Crack the egg on top, cooking into the bacon. Open up the sandwich (use a spoon to help pull apart the bread) and slide in the eggs and bacon. Reduce heat and cook until cheese is melted. You can have Egg sandwich & feta cheese salad #phopbylinimohd #batch17 using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg sandwich & feta cheese salad #phopbylinimohd #batch17
- You need of Egg sandwich.
- Prepare of Rye or whole meal bread.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pieces of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 50 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of paprika powder.
- You need of Feta cheese salad.
- You need of tomatoes.
- It’s of cucumber.
- You need of red capsicum.
- Prepare of romaine, salad.
- Prepare of asparagus (saute).
- Prepare of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of sunflower seed.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of apple vinegar.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of paprika powder.
Remove from heat and set aside. Top one half with with bacon. Crack egg into bacon fat and season with salt and pepper. Fry egg until the white is set; turn and top egg with grated cheese.
Egg sandwich & feta cheese salad #phopbylinimohd #batch17 instructions
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and lastly pour a little bit of olive oil and apple vinegar. Sprinkle a little bit of garlic and paprika powder.
Continue cooking until yolk has reached desired degree of doneness. After the butter has melted, crack the egg in the pan. Let sit for about a minute. When egg is set, flip over and cook other side. Meanwhile, spread mayonaise on bread and place cheese.