Egg Salad Super Sandwich. Be the first to review this recipe. This is a very basic version of an egg salad sandwich, yet tasty and satisfying. Made with low-fat mayo, and a sprinkle of paprika for some color.
Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop. Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. You can make Egg Salad Super Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad Super Sandwich
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of dill.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Tony Chacheres creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of pickles or relish. I prefer cutting my own sour dill pickles..
- You need 1 of mayonnaise/mayonnaise substitute.
- You need 1 tbsp of spicy yellow mustard, grey pupon.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese, to taste.
- Prepare 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of sprouts, clover, broccoli or bean whichever you prefer.
- Prepare 1 of bread.
We provide you only the perfect Egg Salad Super Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Before you jump to Egg Salad Super Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen. Egg salad sandwiches are super quick to make (especially if you already have hard boiled eggs or purchase them hardboiled).
Egg Salad Super Sandwich instructions
- Boil eggs then cold wash them and peel..
- Mash up peeled whole eggs and add.
- Fold all ingredients together until desired chunkiness..
- Put slices of cheese on bread.
- Put a dollop or two of egg salad mixture on top of the cheese, then add bunch of sprouts.
- Eat it upp!.
What You'll Need for this Recipe. You can buy them already hardboiled from the store and make them yourself. Instructions to make Egg Salad Super Sandwich: Boil eggs then cold wash them and peel. Mash up peeled whole eggs and add. Fold all ingredients together until desired chunkiness.