Apple caramel pudding. Sweet layers of caramel vanilla pudding, fried apples, crunchy ginger cookies, and graham crackers create a symphony of fall-forward flavors, and we can't. Caramel Apple Pudding- The crunchy apple topping gives way to a gooey layer of cream cheese and butterscotch-caramel pudding, while the gingersnap crust lend a spicy touch. Watch this recipe to learn how to make a Caramel Apple Pudding Cake, from JELL-O.
See more ideas about food, desserts, dessert recipes. This gooey, delicious caramel apple pudding may just be exactly the excuse you need to go apple picking this Caramel Apples. Prepare a round cake pan with butter. You can make Apple caramel pudding using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Apple caramel pudding
- You need 1 of . Milk – 1 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Bread – 3 sliced (remove the edges).
- Prepare 3 of . Egg – 2.
- You need 4 of . Sugar – 1/4 cup.
- You need 5 of . Vanilla essence – 1/4 tspn.
- It’s 6 of . Apple – 1 chopped.
- It’s 7 of . Butterscotch essence – 1 tspn (optional).
- You need 8 of . Clarified butter / ghee (to grease the mold).
- Prepare 9 of . Sugar – 1/2 cup (for making caramel).
Enjoy three tasty layers in this luscious Caramel Apple Pudding Dessert. From the crushed cookie crust to the sweetened cream cheese, pudding and caramel-topped apples, we love the great flavor. This Toffee Apple Pudding, also known as Caramel Apple Pudding, is rich, packed with apples, and is the perfect after-dinner treat. Enjoy with custard, ice cream, pouring cream, or simply by itself.
Apple caramel pudding instructions
- Boil milk in a saucepan. After boiling, switch off the flame. Then add bread slices into it and soak it. Keep it aside..
- Beat egg and sugar, till it become fluffy. Add vanilla essence and beat well. Keep it aside..
- Take the bread – milk mixture, add chopped apple and egg mixture into it. Mix well and add butterscotch essence (optional) into it. Mix it..
- Grease a pan with clarified butter/ ghee and keep it ready..
- For making caramel, heat a non stick pan over medium flame, add sugar and cook till golden colour..
- Pour this to the greased pan and spread all over..
- Pour the milk- egg mixture to this and cover it with aluminium foil..
- Steam it in a steamer, with enough water in it, for about 20 – 25 minutes or till done..
- Check it by inserting tooth pick at the centre of the pudding, if it comes out clean, it is perfectly done..
- Remove it from steamer and leave it to cool. Decorate it with your choice (you can refrigerate). Serve cooled !.
Pudding cake is like having two desserts in one! Creamy apple-caramel goodness in a pudding shot! These easy to make, smooth and delicious Caramel Apple Pudding Shots are fall favorites, great for parties, tailgating, and more. This Self Saucing Apple Caramel Pudding is like an apple pie and a sticky date pudding all rolled into one. It's the sort of special dessert you can make when its cold or when you want to spoil someone.