Shrimp Penne Alfredo.
You can make Shrimp Penne Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Penne Alfredo
- Prepare 20 of peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 bag of Mozarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/2 cup of milk.
Shrimp Penne Alfredo step by step
- Heat your skilleton medium heat with 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté your garlic cloves (finely chopped) dont burn your garlic!.
- Heat up water in a pot, add your pasta box, 7-8 mins for al dente. Turn off, drain and reserve a side. While your pasta is cooking you do the rest of the steps..
- Once garlic is sautéed, add your peeled, tail less shrimp, and cook for 2 mins per side until they get the orange color. Don't over cook or they will shrink too much. Add your finely chopped fresh parsley while you're cooking your shrimp..
- Add more butter, parsley, and garlic, sautée.., now add a pinch of flour, the milk, and heat it while mixing, add the mozzarella and Parmesan, once it melts it's gonna summer and thicken, add your pasta and mix together with the sauce and top of with your shrimp..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- PS: To reheat you can add more milk in case it thickens.