Egg salad sandwich. Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Mix in mustard, relish and pepper. Put egg salad mixture on bread (toasted is good as well), also good on rolls for finger foods. MIX mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in medium bowl. You can have Egg salad sandwich using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg salad sandwich
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of mustard.
- You need Slices of white Italian bread.
- You need of Pickles (sandwich slices) or olives (pitted).
- It’s of Pepper (about 2 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Salt (about 1 tablespoon).
ADD chopped eggs, celery and green onions; MIX well. SERVE on wheat bread with lettuce leaves. Line the bottom half with radicchio and arugula leaves, and top with the egg salad. Cover with the top half, and cut the sandwich into wedges.
Egg salad sandwich step by step
- Cut the eggs super small into a bowl..
- Add the mayonnaise and the mustard.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix again.
- Spread on slices of white bread and top with pickles.
- Notes: these sandwiches keep and are great for kids. You can use them as a school lunch or just a picnic snack! They are really amazing! I hope you love them!.
I had a surplus of avocados after purchasing too many for an event. A few days later, I was making egg salad sandwiches for lunch and had the fantastic idea to use avocado to bind it together instead of traditional mayo. Not only was this version unbelievably delicious but the healthy fats in the avocado make. Mix hard-cooked eggs, onion, celery, sweet pickle relish, mayonnaise, sour cream, dried salad seasoning, Dijon mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper in a bowl until blended. Create sandwiches by topping with remaining slices.