Avocado and egg salad sandwich. Scoop the flesh from the avocado half into a medium bowl. Add lemon juice and oil; mash until mostly smooth. Add chopped eggs, celery, chives, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
Gently lower each egg into the boiling water with a large spoon. Peel and rinse eggs under cold water to cool; cube eggs. Pour the mixture over the eggs and then add the capers, celery, green onion and avocado. You can have Avocado and egg salad sandwich using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Avocado and egg salad sandwich
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Green onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Currey powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Whole wheat wraps or rye bread.
To build the sandwiches, scoop about a quarter of the egg salad onto one piece of bread. Top with tomato, lettuce and another piece of bread. Repeat to build the remaining sandwiches. In a bowl, combine egg whites, avocado, red onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Dijon mustard.
Avocado and egg salad sandwich step by step
- Hard boil two eggs.
- Cut up half a ripe avocado into small pieces.
- Mash them in a bowl with a fork and add in one chopped green onion.
- Add in freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Add in 1/8tsp of medium curry powder.
- Add in a tbsp or two of mayonnaise.
- Mix well and spread on whole wheat wraps, bread or rye bread.
- Top with romaine lettuce or sugar snap peas for some crunchiness.
Serve on wholegrain bread with arugula. For the salad: In a medium bowl mash avocado. Add onions, lemon (lime) juice, salt, pepper, parsley (dill or chives), and eggs. Mash the eggs with a fork in a mixing bowl to break up. Add the avocado, onion, pickle, mustard, and mayonnaise.