Egg salad with cucumber pita sandwich. Combine mustard, eggs, chives, sour cream and salt in bowl. To pack along, place egg mixture, cucumbers, onion and alfalfa sprouts in individual containers. Spread egg salad over six slices of toast; top with cucumbers and remaining toast.
Salt and pepper salad mixture to taste. Place another slice of bread on top and serve. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. You can have Egg salad with cucumber pita sandwich using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg salad with cucumber pita sandwich
- It’s 1 tsp of Light mayonnaise.
- It’s 6 large of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Nonfat plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Fresh black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Finely chopped sweet onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely chopped fresh chives.
- It’s 4 each of Whole wheat pitas.
- It’s 1/2 large of English cucumber thinly slices whole.
Stir in the eggs, cheese, onion, carrot and bacon. Add lettuce and tomatoes if desired. Add cucumber, lemon juice, and parsley to tomatoes. Season Israeli salad with salt to taste and mix well.
Egg salad with cucumber pita sandwich instructions
- After eggs have boiled and have cooled, add to following mixture:.
- Mix yogurt, mayo, mustard, curry, salt and pepper. Stir in onion and chives..
- Peel eggs and discard 2 yolks. Coarsely chop eggs and combine with yogurt mixture..
- Stuff each pita with spinach and cucumber slices and stuff with mixture..
In a medium bowl, toss cabbage with vinegar and season with salt. Remove from hot water, and cool. Chop into eighths, and transfer to a medium salad bowl. Cube cucumbers and pickled cucumbers, and add to eggs. Mediterranean Pita Pockets with Kale Burgers, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Crumbled Tofu Feta Dr.