Egg Salad Sandwich. Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Mix in mustard, relish and pepper. Put egg salad mixture on bread (toasted is good as well), also good on rolls for finger foods. Finely chop hard boiled eggs with a pastry blender or knife and fork. add onion, celery seed, dijon, mayo, and lettuce and mix well. butter each slice of bread, top with egg mixture, sprinkle with salt and pepper, seal sandwich and eat. You can make Egg Salad Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad Sandwich
- It’s 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- It’s 5 of boiled and mashed eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- It’s of Bread slices 12-14.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tea spoon of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons Sugar.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of chicken powder.
Mix hard-cooked eggs, onion, celery, sweet pickle relish, mayonnaise, sour cream, dried salad seasoning, Dijon mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper in a bowl until blended. Create sandwiches by topping with remaining slices. I had a surplus of avocados after purchasing too many for an event. A few days later, I was making egg salad sandwiches for lunch and had the fantastic idea to use avocado to bind it together instead of traditional mayo.
Egg Salad Sandwich instructions
- Boil the chicken and shred it in mixer.
- Boil the eggs and mash them with a fork.
- Add cream and mayonnaise in a bowl and mix them with all the spices.
- Now add chicken and eggs to the cream mixture.
- Now spread the mixture on the bread slice after removing its crust.
- Cover it with another slice and cut it in half.
Not only was this version unbelievably delicious but the healthy fats in the avocado make. There is so much to love about a classic Egg Salad Sandwich! It's easy to make, easy to customize, and a winner with kids and adults alike. When it comes to using hard boiled eggs, I like using them in Chicken Casserole, Deviled Eggs, Potato Salad, or to make a good Egg Salad Sandwich. What I LOVE about this recipe: Five ingredients: hard boiled eggs, mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt), yellow.