Scrumptious Egg Salad Sandwich. Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
Place boiled eggs into a small bowl, mash about half of them with a fork. Stir in the green onions, Miracle Whip and dry mustard powder. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to suit your tastes. You can have Scrumptious Egg Salad Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Egg Salad Sandwich
- You need 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion greens.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 slices of sandwich bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
I love the simplicity of this classic Egg Salad Sandwich with only a few ingredients. Boiled eggs, mayonnaise, a touch of a mustard and elegant toppings with dill and chives to add that extra touch of perfection. This literally is the BEST Egg Salad Sandwich that is easy to make, little to few ingredients and a delicious taste that is. Mix in mustard, relish and pepper.
Scrumptious Egg Salad Sandwich instructions
- Mash the boiled eggs with a fork. Add mayonaisse to this..
- Add the chopped spring onions, pepper, salt, mustard powder, salt. Mix well..
- Place lots of egg salad filling inbetween the 2 slices of bread and serve with tea or coffee..
Put egg salad mixture on bread (toasted is good as well), also good on rolls for finger foods. Mix hard-cooked eggs, onion, celery, sweet pickle relish, mayonnaise, sour cream, dried salad seasoning, Dijon mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper in a bowl until blended. Create sandwiches by topping with remaining slices. It's easy to make, easy to customize, and a winner with kids and adults alike. When it comes to using hard boiled eggs, I like using them in Chicken Casserole, Deviled Eggs, Potato Salad, or to make a good Egg Salad Sandwich.