Garlic BBQ chicken breast tenders. In a big bowl, mix egg, garlic, ginger powder, cooking wine together and put chicken breast tenders in the mixture. Add BBQ sauce to a small saucepan and simmer (over low or medium heat). Garlic – fresh garlic and lots of it!
White Flour: This coasts the chicken. Steps to make Garlic BBQ chicken breast tenders: In a big bowl, mix egg, garlic, ginger powder. Add the chicken breast tenders and make sure to coat them all over. You can make Garlic BBQ chicken breast tenders using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Garlic BBQ chicken breast tenders
- Prepare 1-1.5 lb of chicken breast tender.
- It’s 2 cups of BBQ sauce (used sriracha and roasted garlic BBQ sauce).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- It’s 8 oz of shiitake mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking wine (optional).
- You need of Garlic minced (or garlic powder) (2 tsp).
- Prepare of Ginger power (optional).
- It’s of Black pepper (optional).
Heat up a cast iron grill pan on medium low flame and grill the chicken for a couple of. Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty Delicious and tender grilled chicken on a bed of lettuce, tomato and mayo sandwiched between two Boneless chicken breasts cooked over sauerkraut and covered in BBQ sauce. BBQ Chicken Breasts – The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION. Simply whisk together the following ingredients: lemon juice and lemon zest. olive oil.
Garlic BBQ chicken breast tenders instructions
- In a big bowl, mix egg, garlic, ginger powder, cooking wine together and put chicken breast tenders in the mixture. Marinate for 15-20 minutes. (Or marinate using your favourite way)..
- Add BBQ sauce to a small saucepan and simmer (over low or medium heat). Stir occasionally. You may add 1-2 tbsp of water if the sauce becomes too thick..
- While marinating the chicken tenders and heating the sauce, add 1tbsp of oil to a nonstick pan over medium high heat. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add mushroom to the onion and cook for 3 more minutes or until soft. You may add some black peppers while cooking the mushroom..
- Add the mushroom and onion to the saucepan. Cook over low heat..
- While heating the sauce and mushroom, add 1 tbsp of oil to a pan over medium high heat. Add chicken tenders and cook for 5 minutes each side. (Optional: You may want to cover your pan in the last 2 minutes after flipping side)..
- Add the heated sauce with mushroom to the pan with chicken. Cook over medium (or medium low) heat for 5 more minutes (or until all chicken are fully cooked).
- Serve with your favorite side dishes. (I served with salad and oven roasted baby red potatoes).
Dijon mustard. fresh herbs. garlic, salt and pepper. Place the chicken in a large resealable bag, pour the marinade over the meat, and toss to coat. Chicken tenders – if using frozen, then thaw in the fridge overnight. You can use a boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips. Butter and olive oil – Olive oil gives the tenders a great flavor, but can be substituted with any neutral oil.; Garlic – fresh garlic and lots of it!