Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce. Just place chicken breast in egg the press in almonds till thoroughly coated and place in pan. Use thermometer to check when done. Now while the chicken is cooking its time to make my sauce.
Tender chicken breasts smothered in a rich garlic cream sauce, all made in the same pan, and Dredging the chicken in a bit of flour helps give it a golden "crust", and when you add the chicken back to the I also used almond milk and regular milk along with the cream to cut down on some fat. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and brown the chicken in batches. Add the onion to the pan drippings and cook until lightly browned. You can have Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce
- It’s 6 of prepared chicken breast. about 6 ounces.
- It’s of Either raw or pre roasted almonds.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbls of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of moi poi sweet chili.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbls of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s of at least 3 beers.
Simply place the blade on the clove and press the blade down on the clove. Add the chicken stock , scraping any brown bits. Almond-Crusted Chicken with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce. Click here for a printable recipe.
Almond crusted chicken breast with creamy garlic sauce step by step
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs together.
- Now if you don't have pre roasted almonds go ahead and do that now. Put on sprayed sheet tray at about 375°F for roughly 10 min rotating half way through. Or until nice and browned. Set aside to cool..
- Once cooled put in ziploc bag and seal so as much air as possible is out. Then get a mallet, rolling pin, or whatever you like to hit stuff with and pound the almonds till they're crushed like your vanquished foes. Or as fine as you can..
- Put the vanquished almonds in another bowl then get a 2 inch pan or whatever your going to put the chicken in to cook it. (Important note: make sure the pan is oiled well.).
- So of course now its time to bread the chicken. If you don't know how then stop right here because this recipe is to hard for you. Haha just kidding. Just place chicken breast in egg the press in almonds till thoroughly coated and place in pan. Repeat with all breasts..
- Cook chicken in oven at 375°F for about 30 min. Use thermometer to check when done. Make sure its 165°F at least in middle..
- Now while the chicken is cooking its time to make my sauce. I say my sauce because I actually invented it myself. May seem easy but lets see you try and add the random stuff I did to get it right..
- In a medium sauce pan add the chopped garlic and turn on stove. Let simmer for about a min not to long but you want the garlic to release. After that pour in the heavy cream, the moi poi, and the seasonings..
- Let cook for about 5 min or until it just starts to boil then add parmesan cheese. Continue stirring until cheese is melted and stirred in then add corn starch. ( NOTE DO NOT ADD JUST PLAIN CORN STARTCH…make a slurry. Or if you don't know what that is add water in bowl pour corn starch in and mix..
- After the corn starch is in, stir until it starts to run thick. Then remove from heat..
- Now its simple when chicken is done it should have a nice crust to in. Serve on a plate or a bowl or the table for all I care. Pour sauce on top and walla one restaurant approved dinner…. Your welcome..
- Also note no alcohol was needed in this recipe that was just for me..
Pour off excess oil from pan. Add shallots and parsley to pan and sauté over medium heat. Add wine, then gradually whisk in the remaining butter. Season with salt and pepper and spoon over chicken breasts. Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner!