My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate.
You can have My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate
- You need 1 box of penne rigate pasta or any you like.
- Prepare 16 oz of Bottle classic alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 lb of Raw shrimp.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate instructions
- Cook pasta with the box instructions, less salt . Just like a pinch of salt..
- Clean and remove skin of shrimp. Seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste..
- Cook shrimp until pink, on both sides..
- Pour Alfredo Sauce in saucepan, add 1tsp garlic powder, 1 pinch black pepper and 1/4tsp salt or to taste,simmer for about 5 mins. Or to boiling a little..
- Drain pasta when done, put it back in pan, add shrimp and sauce. Mix all ingredients and simmer for 5 mins..
- Let it cool and enjoy..