Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic. Combine ricotta,cream cheese, garlic, chives and salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well to combine and taste for seasoning. Take chicken breasts, place on a flat surface and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
Fill the pocket with the cream cheese mixture. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, chives, and garlic. Fold the chicken over the cream cheese, wrap with a slice of turkey bacon, and secure with toothpicks. You can have Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 6 small of Potatoes ( for boiling ).
- Prepare 60 grams of Cauliflower.
- It’s 100 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 140 grams of Soft Cheese ( philadelphia is nice ).
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Onion Chopped Small.
- It’s of Kitchen string.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil, or Spray oil.
Arrange the chicken in a baking dish. The combination of cheese is very savory and flavorful. There's just enough fresh garlic to add a pop of flavor but not be overpowering. Also, I should note that by this stage, your butter begins to brown and turn into a mushroom browned butter.
Chicken Breast stuffed with Soft Cheese and Garlic instructions
- Boil potatoes and cauliflower together. When boiled, add butter, parsley, and 2 crushed garlic cloves. Mash and set aside..
- While potatoes are boiling, mix together cream cheese, 1 crushed garlic clove and onion..
- Slice the Chicken Butterfly like this… better when they are half defrosted if using frozen. Then fill them with the soft cheese and onion mixture, and tie to keep together with string. Put on a baking tray, and bake on 150°C, or gas mark 4 for 20 – 30 mins. Oil spray the top of chicken, or rub a little olive oil on the top. You could also wrap in foil to bake on a higher heat. Uncover for the last 5 minutes. Serve with carrots and sweet peas..
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic, scallions and toasted pine nuts. Blot chicken breasts with a paper towel. With a sharp knife, make a horizontal cut halving the chicken breasts, but leave one side attached. Spread the chicken breasts open so that they lie flat. Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts.