Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Breast. Lay chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish and pour brown sugar sauce over top. Rub the brown sugar and garlic mixture all around the chicken breasts. Arrange the chicken breasts in a prepared glass baking dish.
Add chicken breasts to garlic and butter and cook thoroughly, adding salt and pepper as you like it. When chicken is fully cooked add brown sugar on top of each breast, or just sprinkle over if using smaller pieces. Let the garlic cool a few minutes and then mix in the of brown sugar. You can make Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
Add salt and pepper and toss to combine. Then place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Then simply sprinkle the brown sugar and garlic mixture over the chicken. Add the brown sugar, chicken broth, thyme, and parsley and stir to combine.
Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F. arrange chicken in baking dish. season with salt & pepper.
- heat oil is small saute pan over a medium heat. add garlic & saute for 2-3 minutes until tender. remove from heat & add to a small bowl..
- stir in brown sugar. pour over chicken..
- bake for 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through..
Add the chicken back to the pan and coat it in the garlic brown sugar sauce. Step Five: Set the chicken aside and place remaining butter in pan. In a medium sized bowl add the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, thyme and rosemary. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts. Add the chicken breasts in the bowl with the spices and sugar.