Crispy Garlic Chicken Breast. Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over high heat. First, cut the chicken breast into long, thin pieces.
Add a little flour at a time into the beaten egg until thick. To a shallow dish add the flour. Whisk the eggs together in a second dish and put the breadcrumbs into a third. You can have Crispy Garlic Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Crispy Garlic Chicken Breast
- You need 1 1/2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Cornflakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each Soy sauce, mirin.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder (the more the better).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
To bread the chicken coat it first with flour, then with eggs and finally with breadcrumbs. (For a more thorough tutorial on how to correctly bread chicken to give it a nice crispy coating check out this post. In the first dish, mix the parmesan, mayo, garlic, lemon zest, herbs and seasoning to form a paste – a tablespoon does this well, and helps at the next stage. Tip the crumbs into the second dish and shake so they cover the base. Put the chicken on the board and, if necessary, trim and discard any flappy bits.
Crispy Garlic Chicken Breast step by step
- First, cut the chicken breast into long, thin pieces. Put the pieces into a plastic bag with the sake, soy sauce, mirin, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Let marinade for about 1 hour. Put the cornflakes into a bag and crush with your hands until broken up..
- Add a little flour at a time into the beaten egg until thick..
- Take out the chicken and coat with flour. Dip in the beaten egg and press the cornflakes onto the chicken..
- Deep fry until a deep golden brown at 170℃. When it becomes golden brown, turn the heat to high to make it crispy. Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Here's a little comic!.
Stir butter, white wine, mustard, and garlic together in another bowl. Dip each chicken breast half into melted butter mixture; press into bread crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place breaded chicken in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Pat any leftover bread crumb mixture onto chicken breasts. Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner!