Tender Chicken Breast and Chrysanthemum Greens with Garlic and Soy Sauce. Pour half of this mixture into a bowl large enough to accommodate the chicken breasts and add the remaining tablespoon of lime juice. In a large, nonporous bowl, combine the garlic and the soy sauce. Add the chicken and turn to coat well.
Whisk lemon-lime soda, olive oil, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. You can have Tender Chicken Breast and Chrysanthemum Greens with Garlic and Soy Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tender Chicken Breast and Chrysanthemum Greens with Garlic and Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chrysanthemum greens.
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, vinegar, coriander and pepper in a small bowl. Remove chicken to a serving platter; keep warm. Pour juices into a small saucepan. Season the chicken breast tenders with salt and pepper on both sides, then add them to the pan.
Tender Chicken Breast and Chrysanthemum Greens with Garlic and Soy Sauce instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into very thin strips. It's easier to cut when it's half frozen. Rub a small amount of sake and katakuriko. Briefly blanch in hot water..
- Soak the chicken in the sauce. Add the parboiled greens, and mix well. The sauce: 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 clove of grated garlic, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of doubanjiang, and 2 teaspoons of sugar..
Mix mayonnaise or yogurt, cheese and seasonings. Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish. Then, in a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, black pepper, and garlic powder. Brush the chicken breasts on both sides with the marinade. Turn the heat down to low.