Garlic Bread Chicken Breast. Wash chicken breasts and pat dry. Add flour to a Ziploc bag, and add chicken. In a medium sized saucepan melt butter on low heat.
Heat olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over high heat. In another shallow bowl, whisk the egg with ¼ cup water to combine. Working one at a time, dredge the chicken breasts first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture and finally in the panko. You can have Garlic Bread Chicken Breast using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of Boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 cup of finely grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan (packaged).
Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl. Roll a chicken strip in the flour, dusting off excess. Dip the strip into the egg, then place into the bread crumbs, coating it completely. In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic.
Garlic Bread Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Add flour to a Ziploc bag, and add chicken. Shake to coat.
- In a medium sized saucepan melt butter on low heat.
- Add minced garlic to butter and allow to cook for about a minute. Remove from heat.
- Mix panko, parmesan, mozzarella, and spices in a medium mixing bowl.
- Dip floured chicken breasts in warm garlic butter, saturating completely.
- Transfer chicken to the bowl containing the breadcrumb mix and press firmly to coat both sides of the chicken breast. Continue for all chicken breasts.
- Place breasts on a foil lined pan.
- Once all breasts are coated, pour remaining butter into remaining panko mixture and mix thoroughly. This should be wet, but the breadcrumbs should have absorbed most of the moisture.
- Pick up a handful of the mixture and pack it on to the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 170 to 180. Larger chicken breasts may take longer to cook.
In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl. Warm garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.