Garlic Butter Chicken Breast. Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika and set aside. In a small bowl mix together the butter, Italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic. In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Dip chicken pieces in butter/garlic sauce, letting extra drip off, then coat completely with bread crumbs. Combine any leftover butter/garlic sauce with bread crumbs and spoon mixture over chicken pieces. In a small bowl mix together the butter, Italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic. You can make Garlic Butter Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Chicken Breast
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of a little water.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. When the skillet is really hot add chicken breast. Pour garlic butter mixture over the chicken breast. Butter will firm up faster if you place it directly on the freezer shelf.
Garlic Butter Chicken Breast step by step
- oven or on a pan.
- on a pan add water, butter, olive oil, and garlic. cut garlic in half..
- medium heat. cook for 5 minutes..
- season chicken breast with salt and pepper as desired. cut into slices..
- add chicken breast to pan, cook in medium heat until tender..
- when tender, add the onions on top of the chicken cover with lid and let them rest for 5 minutes or until onions are tender on low heat. cut onions how ever you like..
Coat chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper in bowl. When the chicken is done and cooked through, remove it from the pan and allow it to rest on a plate. Deglaze your pan with a splash of wine, add the butter, garlic, and cook for one minute, or until the butter has melted and the garlic is fragrant. Return the chicken to the pan, toss it in the garlic butter sauce, garnish with parsley, and serve. You'll love this easy Garlic Butter Chicken Breast recipe.