Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry. Rub on the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients just enough to coat and dress each piece. Heat water in pan and soften peas, corn and carrots until water evaporates. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; set aside.
Mix the water, oil and soup mix in a gallon zip seal bag. Mix well (should look like salad dressing). A simple yet elegant chicken dish, stir fried with carrots, celery and an orange honey sauce. You can make Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry
- You need of Chicken breast cutlets.
- You need of Corn, carrots & peas.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare of As needed- garlic salt.
- Prepare of As needed- dried mixed herbs.
- Prepare of As needed- turmeric powder.
- You need of As needed- ground pepper.
- You need 2-3 pinches of brown sugar.
- You need of As needed- oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil, drizzle around.
- You need of Cooking wine, drizzle around.
- Prepare of Red wine vinegar, drizzle around.
This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association. Add the vegetables back to the pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch, Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and bring to a simmer. Arrange chicken in shallow baking dish.
Herbed Chicken Breast Stir-fry instructions
- Marinate the chicken for 30 mins. Rub on the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients just enough to coat and dress each piece. Mix well. Set aside for 30 mins..
- Heat water in pan and soften peas, corn and carrots until water evaporates. Set aside..
- Heat a little oil and sauté the garlic and onions..
- Add the chicken and cover..
- Once it has changed in color and water/juices have come out, add the peas, corn amd carrots. Cover..
- Turn on other side and cover. Cook until the liquid has evaporated..
- Add a slice of butter. Move it around on each piece. Then stir fry everything around with a turner until chicken is cooked through..
- Server hot with rice and salad..
Melt butter and pour over chicken. Turn chicken pieces over so both sides are coated with butter. (I use a tongs for this.). Place the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and shake or mix gently until all chicken pieces are well coated. In small bowl combine flour, bouillon granules, seasoned salt, basil and oregano. Stir in cold water until combined.