Easy Bacon wrapped chicken breast. Secure ends of bacon on underside with toothpick, and place in medium bowl. Place in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining spice mix over top. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Place chicken in a baking dish. Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast: Season and wrap the chicken in bacon as directed. Brush the maple syrup mixture over the top and add the black pepper (if using). You can make Easy Bacon wrapped chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Bacon wrapped chicken breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast (3-4oz each).
- You need 8 strips of Bacon (I used applewood).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce (I used honey mustard).
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley for garnish.
In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, black pepper, mustard, garlic powder, and salt. Lightly season chicken with more salt and a pinch of pepper. Working with one at a time, carefully wrap each. Start on one end and wrap the bacon towards the other.
Easy Bacon wrapped chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a roasting pan with foil and place a olive oiled roasting rack into the pan..
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, garlic and ginger powder..
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with seasoning and wrap each chicken breast with 2 strips of bacon..
- Divide BBQ sauce. Place wrapped chicken breasts on the rack and brush with BBQ sauce..
- Bake the chicken breasts for 20-25 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160-165F and the bacon is browned..
- Take out chicken breasts from the oven and loosely cover with foil for 10 minutes. Then, brush on some of the remaining sauce and sprinkle with parsley. Serve..
Place on rack: line a baking sheet with tin foil and then place a metal baking rack on top. Transfer bacaon wrapped chicken ton top of the rack. Remove any chicken skin from each breast and discard. Sprinkle the chili and garlic (or onion) powder evenly over all four chicken breasts. The chicken breast should come apart easily when it's fully cooked and be white in the center.