Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce. To the same pan with the creamy sauce, add chopped tomatoes, fresh spinach, garlic, crushed red pepper. Stir in the sauce on medium heat just until the spinach starts to wilt and sinks into the sauce. Add ⅓ of the cooked chicken (sliced into small strips) and half the bacon (already cooked and drained of fat).
Cover and cook several minutes until no longer pink. Remove from pan and keep warm. Melt butter in the large skillet. You can make Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken (breasts or tenderloins sliced in thin strips or sliced and cubed).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 5 of medium chopped tomatoes.
- You need 5 ounce of bag baby spinach.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 6 of bacon strips cooked drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need 10 ounces of penne pasta.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmasan cheese shredded for serving.
You'll fall in love with the flavors in this Chicken Pasta with Bacon, Spinach, and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. Easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love! Sliced chicken breast and bacon are tossed with veggies and… BACON: Add bacon strips to the skillet and cook until crispy. Transfer cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined platter that will absorb extra grease.
Chicken Bacon Pasta Spinach and Tomatos in garlic cream sauce instructions
- In large pot bring 6 quarts salted water to a boil. Add pasta,cook to al dente. Drain,rinse with cold water,drain again..
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on high heat until hot. Add chicken cook on one side for 1 minute. While it cooks sprinkle paprika and italian seasoning on uncooked sides. Flip chicken pieces over, cook on high for another minute. Reduce heat to medium, flip chicken pieces over. Cover and cook several minutes until no longer pink. Remove from pan and keep warm..
- To the same pan (but without chicken), add chopped tomatoes, spinach, garlic, onion, crushed red oepper flakes, 1/3 if the chicken and half the bacon. Mix everything. Cover and let cook a few minutes till spinach is cooked..
- Add heavy cream. Let it come to a boil then add shredded parmesan cheese. Reduce to simmer and stir until cheese melts and sauce is creamy, no more than 2 minutes Remove from heat. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper as needed..
- Add pasta to skillet. Add remaining bacon and chicken. Season if necessary. Top with additional Parmesan cheese and serve..
CHICKEN: Paper towel dry the chicken and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet. Making Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Chicken Bacon Penne Pasta in a Garlic Cream Sauce. In addition to the chicken, bacon and pasta, you add spinach and tomatoes. The spinach and tomatoes add a great pop of color and good for you veggies to the pasta, so you can feel good about making it a one pot meal.