Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts.
You can make Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts
- It’s of Caramel, for muffin batter.
- It’s 50 g of (1/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 50 g of (1/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- You need of Muffin Batter.
- It’s 65 g (2.3 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 50 g of (1/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (about 50g, 1.8 oz, without shell), room temperature.
- It’s 40 g (6.5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- It’s 100 g of (4/5 us cup) cake flour, or all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- It’s 30 g (2 Tbsp) of milk.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 of apple (net about 100g, 3.5 oz).
- You need 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- You need 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 15 g (0.5 oz) of walnuts.
Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts instructions
- My Youtube Recipe Channel→What Santa left behind Please come to see！.
- ※muffin tray per 1 cup, Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm per 1 cup, Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- Soften unsalted butter at room temperature beforehand. Prepare room-temperature eggs..
- 【For Topping】 Cut walnuts into small pieces. Peel the apples, then core. Slice thinly..
- Put granulated sugar in a small pot. Melt it on medium heat until golden brown, sometimes move it to melt evenly. Stir well with a whisk until darker color..
- Turn off the heat, add butter, stir well until smooth. Add sliced apples, heat on low heat for 5-6 mins while stirring. Remove it from the pan, let it cool..
- 【Muffin batter】 Make Caramel for muffin batter. Microwave heavy cream at 600 W for 20 sec, and stir, set aside. Put granulated sugar in a small pot. Melt it on medium heat until golden brown, sometimes move it to melt evenly. Stir well with a whisk until darker color..
- Turn off the heat, add heavy cream in 2 parts, stir well each time. Remove it from the pan, let it cool. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Sift cake flour and baking powder twice, set aside. Cream unsalted butter. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts, mix well each time..
- Mix with a whisk for 5 mins until white..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add the egg to the butter mixture in 4 parts, mix each time until smooth and evenly. Please warm the egg in hot water if it's cold to prevent separating egg and butter..
- Sift almond flour over the mixture, mix with a spatula until smooth..
- Add the caramel (room temperature or less), mix well until smooth..
- Add half the flour, fold it about 10 times. Add half of the milk, fold it about 10 times..
- Add the remaining flour, fold it about 10 times. Add the remaining milk, fold it until powderiness disappears..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Transfer the batter to the piping bag, pipe it into each cup. Top each with caramel apples and walnuts..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 30 mins. Fresh-baked is crispy outside and fluffy inside! Once the dough is cooled, please wrap it with plastic wrap to prevent drying..