Garlic Chicken Penne Pasta with Spicy Marinara. Stir in sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. To serve, toss chicken mixture with penne, then sprinkle with. cheese and remaining parsley. In large, heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until it is hot but not smoking.
In a small saucepan sauté the olive oil with chopped garlic and red pepper flakes. Mix the olive oil and garlic with tomatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. You can have Garlic Chicken Penne Pasta with Spicy Marinara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken Penne Pasta with Spicy Marinara
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley, divided.
- You need 1 jar of spicy marinara.
- It’s 8 of once penne pasta.
- You need 2 tbsp of shredded parmesan cheese.
Mix in cooked penne and top with parsley. *Notes: If you do not like fresh tomatoes use canned. For the Spicy Chicken Penne Pasta: Cook the pasta al dente according to package instructions in a large pot of salted water. Once cooked, drain and set aside. Heat olive oil, chili oil (if using), and unsalted butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
Garlic Chicken Penne Pasta with Spicy Marinara step by step
- Cooked Penne Pasta al dente and set aside..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- Toss chicken, garlic, Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon parsley medium bowl..
- Cook chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until almost cooked..
- Stir in sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 min. or until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- To serve, toss chicken mixture with penne, then sprinkle with cheese and remaining parsley..
With heat on simmer, add ½ cup heavy cream and stir to combine. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. This penne packs the perfect amount of heat tossed with a red wine, marinara, lots of garlic, and tender pieces of chicken. Marinara sauce is an extremely simple recipe to make.