Chicken Breast Rollups. Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture. To use frozen chicken–completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet.
Place chicken breast seam side down in slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Pound chicken breasts until thinned out. In a shallow dish or bowl mix together bread crumbs and cheese. You can have Chicken Breast Rollups using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Rollups
- It’s 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1-2 Container of Green Onion and Chive Cream Cheese Spread.
- It’s 2 of Green Onions, minced green parts included.
- You need 1 C. of Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Each Onion Power, Garlic Power, Salt, Black Pepper.
Dip one side of each breast into melted butter or margarine, then into crumb/cheese mixture. Pound chicken breasts and lay flat on a tray. Place one piece of chicken on a flat working surface. Put a teaspoonful of cooked shallots, a slice of bacon (folded in half), and a teaspoonful of shredded Parmesan right in the middle.
Chicken Breast Rollups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl mix all the cheese's and the green onions together til combined. Set aside..
- Rinse and pat chicken dry. Cut Breasts in half. Add a couple Tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Spread over the chicken. Then roll up. Hold Rollups together with toothpicks. Place on a baking sheet. Set aside..
- In a small dish combine all the seasonings. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over the breasts. Coating the breasts evenly. Add to oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or til chicken is cooked through. Chicken should reach a temp of 165 degrees F. When done remove from oven and enjoy. Serve with any of your favorite side dishes..
Freeze option: Wrap unbaked chicken roll-ups individually in plastic wrap; place in a large resealable freezer bag. To use, completely thaw in the refrigerator. Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet. Pound chicken breasts flat with a meat mallet. Season to taste with garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian style seasoning.