Garlic Honey Chicken. Arrange chicken thighs skin-side down in the pan. Add honey, water, vinegar, and soy sauce. Turn heat down slightly to medium high.
Add vinegar, soy sauce and honey. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Spread chicken wings in an even layer into a shallow baking dish; pour sauce over the wings. You can make Garlic Honey Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Honey Chicken
- Prepare 1 of )2 pieces of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of )1/2 tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 of )2tsp corn flour.
- You need 4 of )1/2 pepper.
- You need 5 of )2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of )1tbsp unsalted butter.
- You need 7 of )4 cloves minced garlic.
- Prepare 8 of )1/3 cup honey.
- It’s 9 of )1tbsp light soy sauce.
- You need 10 of ) An egg.
Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce. Get ready, because your family is going to think that you ordered takeout for dinner. (Delicious, highest-quality takeout.)This meal has juicy, tender chicken smothered in that flavorful glaze with broccoli and red peppers over rice… you can't beat it. Don't miss my pro tips on ingredient substitution options, how to make perfectly cooked rice every time, and more. In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, and garlic.
Garlic Honey Chicken instructions
- 1)Marinate chicken by corn flour, pepper, salt and egg..
- 2)Fry the chicken until it turns golden brown colour in dipped oil..
- 3)Take a fry pan over high heat put 2 tbsp of butter, add minced garlic,stir then add chicken pieces and add soy sauce and honey.Then give it a perfect stir again..
Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place the flour in a shallow dish. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour until fully coated. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add soy sauce, ketchup honey and garlic to a large ziplock bag.