Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Great recipe for Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Delicious!!!😉👍🤠👍😋😋😋😋 Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread step by step. Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag….
Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish…. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. You can have Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of Olive oil or corn oil to fry.
- It’s 2 cups of spagetti sauce.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (to taste).
- It’s 1 pound of linguine.
- You need 8 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Garlic bread (see recipe).
Cook over medium heat until heated through. Roll a chicken strip in the flour, dusting off excess. Dip the strip into the egg, then place into the bread crumbs, coating it completely. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread step by step
- Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag…..
- Shake it up!!!.
- Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag…..
- Crack 2 eggs…..
- Add some milk to the eggs…..
- Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish…..
- Take out the chicken breasts…. wash them…. cut out the extra rib meat…. pound them to flatten…..
- Cover the chicken breasts in the flour…. cover it in egg wash too…. cover in the breadcrumbs…..
- Fry them in olive oil until browned…..
- Flip them…. cook until browned.
- Drain them with a napkin…. sprinkle some parmesan cheese…..
- Add mozzarella cheese…. cover them with sauce…. sprinkle a little bit more parmesan cheese…..
- Bake them at 325° for 25 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted…..
- Boil the noodles…. add tsp. olive oil to water mix…. put the noodles in a dish…. add sauce and mix…..
- Look at my garlic bread recipe for a side! (see recipe).
And this dish is loaded with mini cooking lessons. With one simple recipe, kids learn how to boil pasta, mince garlic, grate cheese, make tomato sauce, and pound, bread and saute cutlets. Bonus: This recipe makes twice the sauce needed, so freeze half for another meal. Line a baking sheet with foil; spray with olive oil spray or nonstick cooking spray. Pour this mixture onto a plate or shallow bowl.