Garlic ranch chicken tenders. Mix panko and Seasoning in a shallow dish. Moisten chicken with milk in a separate shallow dish. Coat chicken evenly with panko mixture.
Place chicken in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. In a shallow bowl, combine milk and garlic. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salad dressing mix and pepper. You can have Garlic ranch chicken tenders using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Garlic ranch chicken tenders
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts cut in half to thin them and cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- You need 4-5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Italian herbs.
Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place ranch dressing mix in a small bowl. Whisk egg and milk together in a second bowl.
Garlic ranch chicken tenders instructions
- Heat fryer or 2 inches of oil to 350. Cut chicken as directed. Mix spices in with flour..
- Dip chicken strips into flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown and they float or until internal temp is 165 degrees..
Place bread crumbs in a third bowl. Dredge each chicken strip in ranch dressing mix, then coat in egg mixture and cover with bread crumbs; arrange in the prepared baking dish. Combine the egg and the lemon juice. In a separate bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic powder, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Coat the chicken tenders in flour and shake off any excess.