Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo. Boil pasta according to direction on box. The most delicious shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe! This creamy seafood pasta is bursting with so much incredible flavor!
This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor. You can have Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo
- It’s 2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 32 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of freshly chopped chives.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 lb of cooked shrimp deviened and shelled.
This shrimp fettuccine alfredo is as classic a pasta dish as it gets. Shrimp fettuccine alfredo is rich and light all at the same time. This is by far the best Creamy Shrimp Sausage and Fettuccine Alfredo recipe I've ever had. I am the happiest girl on the planet when you serve me a pasta that I can not resist.
Sausage and shrimp fettuccine alfredo step by step
- Boil pasta according to direction on box.
- Add sauce in a pot heat add sausage after cut into medallions add shrimp and cooked pasta and chives.
This Creamy Shrimp Sausage and Fettuccine Alfredo pasta is so yummy that I guarantee your family. This easy fettuccine alfredo features a silky smooth sauce made with butter and parmesan cheese, cooked sausage, and lightly wilted spinach. Jump to the Sausage and Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe or. My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe.