Caramel apples. Caramel apples or toffee apples are whole apples covered in a layer of caramel. They are created by dipping or rolling apples-on-a-stick in hot caramel, sometimes then rolling them in nuts or other small savories or confections, and allowing them to cool. Here's how to make the best caramel apples, perfect for the Halloween season.
No store-bought caramel candies or coatings because you can truly taste the difference between that. These EASY caramel apples are a perfect fall treat! Homemade caramel is so delicious but pairing it with a crisp apple takes things to the next level! You can have Caramel apples using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel apples
- You need 24 of washed and dry apples.
- Prepare 24 of wood sticks.
- It’s 4 of Kraft caramel bits bags.
- Prepare 1/2 of nestle creamer I used hazelnut.
Caramel and apple may have been upstaged by pumpkin of late when it comes to fall flavors, but these two are still about as classic fall as it gets. Easy Caramel Apples are one of the ultimate fall treats! This is a foolproof recipe thats nearly impossible to mess up and it makes perfectly tempting and. Red apples on sticks, bathed in gooey caramel.
Caramel apples step by step
- In a pan melt first bag of caramel bits on medium heat.
- When first bag is melted add creamer.
- Mix creamer and caramel and add second bag.
- When second bag is melted add third bag.
- At last dip your Apple's decorate with chocolate or enjoy as is.
Caramel apples are one of those things that are as much fun to make as they are to eat! I made this batch with my goddaughter Piper with apples she had picked at a nearby orchard. Place each apple into bowl of melted caramel, swirl around until coated, using a spoon to cover apple. Remove apple from caramel and let excess drip off, scraping excess from bottom with spoon. These Easy Homemade Caramel Apples taste a hundred times better than anything you can buy.