Shakshuka with Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage. Place a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. If using our Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage Links, split the casings of the sausage, and remove the meat. Place a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Before you jump to Shakshuka with Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat. You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Shakshuka with Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage instructions. You can have Shakshuka with Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shakshuka with Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage
- Prepare 1/2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Italian Sausage.
- You need 2 TBSP of Olive Oil (divided).
- You need 1 of Shallot (diced).
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Pablano Pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1 TSP of Chili Powder.
- It’s PINCH of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Paprika.
- You need 2 CUPS of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Feta.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Place a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Split the casings of the Fullblood Wagyu Italian sausage, and remove the meat. Hot Italian Sausage & Feta Shakshuka. Shakshuka over the years has been popularized as a brunch menu item, however it has been a classic mediterranean staple for centuries.
Shakshuka with Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage step by step
- PREPARING THE SHAKSHUKA Preheat your oven to 425°F.Place a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Split the casings of the Fullblood Wagyu Italian sausage, and remove the meat. Discard the casings. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet, and brown the sausage in the pan until fully cooked. Strain, and remove the cooked sausage from the pan.Dice the shallot, red bell pepper, pablano pepper, and garlic cloves. Place them in the pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the spices (chili powder, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and paprika), and cook until fragrant. Add the 2 cups of diced tomatoes with juice to the pan. Return the brown/cooked Fullblood Wagyu Italian sausage to the pan as well. Stir to combine, and season everything with salt and freshly ground black pepper.Bring the pan to a simmer. Using the back of a spoon to create 4 wells in the dish. Crack the eggs directly into the wells (1 egg per well)..
- FINAL STEPS Place the pan in the preheated oven (at 425°F) and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the eggs are done to your liking. Remove the pan from the oven, and top with crumbled feta and fresh cilantro. Serve warm with some crunchy bread, and enjoy!.
Shakshuka is a dish consisting of eggs, stewed tomatoes, and seasoned with spices such a cumin, paprika. Shakshuka with Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage. Brown the sausage, breaking the sausage into crumbles with a wooden spoon. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Lower the heat to medium-low and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.