Fullblood Wagyu Ground Sausage Shakshuka. PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU GROUND SAUSAGE SAUCE. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the grapeseed oil to the pan.
Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the grapeseed oil to the pan. Once the oil is hot, add the Fullblood Wagyu ground sausage. You can have Fullblood Wagyu Ground Sausage Shakshuka using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fullblood Wagyu Ground Sausage Shakshuka
- You need 1/2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Italian Sausage.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Olive Oil (divided).
- It’s 1 of Shallot (diced).
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Pablano Pepper (diced).
- It’s 1 TSP of Chili Powder.
- It’s PINCH of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 CUPS of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Feta.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Cilantro.
- You need of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Using a wooden spoon, break up the sausage into smaller pieces. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the Fullblood Wagyu ground sausage sauce (in the cast iron skillet). Using the back of a wooden spoon, make little wells in the sauce.
Fullblood Wagyu Ground Sausage Shakshuka instructions
- PREPARING THE SHAKSHUKA Preheat your oven to 425°F.Place a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Split the casings of the Fullblood Wagyu Italian sausage, and remove the meat. Discard the casings. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the skillet, and brown the sausage in the pan until fully cooked. Strain, and remove the cooked sausage from the pan.Dice the shallot, red bell pepper, pablano pepper, and garlic cloves. Place them in the pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the spices (chili powder, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and paprika), and cook until fragrant. Add the 2 cups of diced tomatoes with juice to the pan. Return the brown/cooked Fullblood Wagyu Italian sausage to the pan as well. Stir to combine, and season everything with salt and freshly ground black pepper.Bring the pan to a simmer. Using the back of a spoon to create 4 wells in the dish. Crack the eggs directly into the wells (1 egg per well)..
- FINAL STEPS Place the pan in the preheated oven (at 425°F) and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the eggs are done to your liking. Remove the pan from the oven, and top with crumbled feta and fresh cilantro. Serve warm with some crunchy bread, and enjoy!.
Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Shakshuka is a savory and spicy dish that originated in North Africa. Our recipe includes Fullblood Wagyu ground sausage, which takes this already flavorful dish to the next level! This site was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers. Also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a collection.