Instant noodle shakshuka. Step-by-step guide for making traditional shakshuka (print-friendly recipe below) Cook onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan. Add chopped onions, bell peppers, and garlic.
It's a simple combination of simmering tomatoes, onions, garlic, spices and gently poached eggs. It's nourishing, filling and one recipe I guarantee you'll make time and again. In this video, Chef John shows you how to make Shakshuka, a North African one-dish-meal that's quick to make and quick to disappear! You can have Instant noodle shakshuka using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant noodle shakshuka
- You need 2 packet of instant noodle.
- Prepare 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of capsicum (chopped).
- It’s 1 of small tbsp ginger paste.
- You need 1 of small tbsp cumin powder.
- You need 1 of small tbsp coriander powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Tastemaker.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili flakes.
Veggies are sauteed and seasoned with bright spices and then simmered in a tomato sauce. The showstopper of this dish is the eggs that are added and cooked right in the sauce. Grab a slice of crusty toast and. Use the back of a spoon to gently create wells for the eggs.
Instant noodle shakshuka step by step
- Put some oil in a pan and shallow fry the onions and capsicum. Add the ginger paste, cumin, coriander powder. Also add the tastemaker and mix well. Stir fry so the masalas mix well..
- Add 2 cups of water into the mixture and add both the noodles on top by one side without breaking it into parts. Cover and cook for a min.Turn over the noodle and repeat..
- When the noodles are almost boiled, break two eggs and place on top. Cover and cook again for a min. Sprinkle some chili flakes on top..
Stir in andouille sausage and hot sauce. Add salt or pepper to taste. With the back-side of a spoon, create a small crater type indention in the sauce for each egg. Cook until the eggs are your desired consistency – runny yolks or soft-boiled. Baked eggs are great every time, but they really shine when nestled in a ragout of tomato, spice and veggies.