Spooky paneer spinach crackers. Now dip the paneer fingers in the cornflour mixture and roll them in the spinach julians to cover all the sides. Cooking and eating are two major stress busters for me during this lockdown period. Cooking keeps us organized and eating is something we all love to do.
When we were kids, the only way my brothers would eat spinach was if it was cooked with paneer in palak paneer. These vegan Spinach & Sesame Crackers have a lovely green color and are just the perfect snack for parties or just because they're healthy and delicious! Palak Paneer – the iconic Indian spinach curry with fresh Indian Cheese, made entirely from scratch! You can make Spooky paneer spinach crackers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Spooky paneer spinach crackers
- You need 1 cup of Finely chopped julians of spinach.
- You need 6 pieces of Paneer [cut into long fingers].
- You need of Oil for deep-frying.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes:.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Cornflour:.
- You need to taste of White pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Palak Paneer is the ultimate and best-known Indian spinach curry, made with golden pan-fried pieces of cheese (paneer). For a recipe this special, I can't endorse. I blend my spinach to give a smoother texture, but you can equally leave it without blending for a more rustic texture. It consists of soft paneer balls immersed in chilled creamy milk.
Spooky paneer spinach crackers step by step
- Take the paneer fingers in a bowl.
- Add the white pepper powder, salt, soya sauce, chili tomato sauce, ginger garlic paste. Mix and leave aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes..
- In a small cup mix corn flour with water to make a slurry..
- Now dip the paneer fingers in the cornflour mixture and roll them in the spinach julians to cover all the sides.
- Deep-fry paneer in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Serve immediately with sweet and sour tomato sauce..
Ras Malai has been always my favorite dessert for as One thing we discovered is using ricotta cheese as a substitute for paneer as it was the closest in Spinach crackers are crisp flavored with cheese and mildly spiced makes tasty snack. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed with flavor and gentle heat from garlic and chilies. Saag Paneer (or Spinach Curry) is a healthy vegetarian Indian curry that literally means "Spinach-Cheese". It is bright, fresh and quick cooking (compared to many curries that are slowly simmered for hours).