Shakshuka with hot dogs. Stir in cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper. Hot dogs roasted on a stick can be amazing after a day of enjoying the wilderness, but what about something more adventurous?. Shakshuka, a tomato and egg dish, can be easy to make.
Broccoli with a garlic and chilli dressing. Crunchy fennel with an orangie balsamicie dressing. Hot dogs, frankfurters, wieners, no matter what you call them this iconic food comes to mind with so many things. You can have Shakshuka with hot dogs using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Shakshuka with hot dogs
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of minced garlic (about 3 cloves).
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen pepper and onion stir fry mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne (adjust according to taste).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 6 of beef hot dogs, sliced thin.
- You need 32 oz of canned tomatoes, with juices.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
Ball games, backyard cookouts, summer, Coney Island and it all started with a sausage in Germany. Today hot dogs are one of the most widely consumed food in America. While at the heart of Crave's hot dog is a classic Carolina dog, Crave's hot dog particularly stands out with. Shakshuka Couscous Jerusalem Bagel Hot Dogs Feta Muhammara Funfetti Cake and many more.
Shakshuka with hot dogs instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven safe frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and stir fry mix until soft, about 5-7 mins.
- Stir in cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper. Cook for 2 mins..
- Add hot dogs and cook for 5 mins..
- Reduce heat. Stir in tomatoes and simmer 12 mins..
- Remove from heat. Crack 6 eggs on top of tomato mixture..
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until eggs start to set. Remove from oven before fully set as they will continue to cook from the heat of the tomatoes. Let stand 3 minutes..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve..
The recipes are divided into chapters which are all named after a person or period in Molly's life, for example, Eggboy, Life on the Farm, Juilliard (her university), Chrismukkah (recipes inspired by Christmas and Hanukkah, Molly celebrates both). Solika Sandwich Get Ready for Shabbat with An Authentic Moroccan Sandwich Friday Only. Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Cheese Steak Egg Rolls. Add cheese and mix thoroughly, until cheese begins to melt. Remove from heat, strain in a fine mesh sieve to remove… In this controversial category find grilled cheese sandwiches alongside burgers, sloppy joes, and even hot dogs.