Halloween Sugar Monster Cookies.
You can have Halloween Sugar Monster Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Sugar Monster Cookies
- You need 1 cup of salted butter (super soft) (Group 1 Ingredient).
- You need 1 cup of sugar (Group 1 Ingredient).
- Prepare 1 of egg (Group 2 Ingredient).
- Prepare 1 tsp of milk (Group 2 Ingredient).
- You need 1 dash of vanilla extract (Group 2 Ingredient).
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour (Group 3 Ingredient).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder (Group 3 Ingredient).
- You need of Several Jars of Sugar Sprinkles (Group 4 Ingredient).
- You need A Few of Pkgs of Different Size Wilton Eyes (Group 5 Ingredient).
Halloween Sugar Monster Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Add Group 1 ingredients into the mixer on low speed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the Group 2 ingredients, and add to the mixer (still on low)..
- Sift the Group 3 ingredients, and then add to the mixer (still on low), and mix until homogenous..
- Roll the cookies into 1 1/2 inch diameter balls, roll each ball in a bowl of the colored sprinkles (aka Group 5), and place in a parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, to your liking, and then add various combinations of candy eyes (aka Group 5) to the cookies while the cookies are still warm. Let rest 10 minutes on a cookie rack and serve..