Shrimp spinich Fettuccini alfredo. Here's what you need: butter, shrimp, salt, black pepper, garlic, bacon, baby spinach, heavy cream, fettuccine pasta, grated parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside. Add in the spinach and stir until it.
This shrimp fettuccine alfredo is as classic a pasta dish as it gets. Shrimp fettuccine alfredo is rich and light all at the same time. Ingredients for Skinny Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. You can have Shrimp spinich Fettuccini alfredo using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Shrimp spinich Fettuccini alfredo
- You need 1 box of Fedaccini pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of of shrimp.
- Prepare 3/4 of Spinich from can.
- You need 1/2 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 jar of of alfredo sause.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
Here are the main ingredients you'll need to make this creamy seafood pasta! Wild-Caught Jumbo Shrimp: this is my favorite type of shrimp for this pasta recipe. The sweet flavor of wild shrimp is incomparable to farmed. Toss in the shrimp and season with salt and black pepper.
Shrimp spinich Fettuccini alfredo instructions
- First boil and drain pasta.
- Then add cooked shrimp, mushrooms, spinich and mix.
- Third add jar of alfredo sause, HALF can of cram of mushroom, HALF can of cream of chicken and mix all together and your done unless.
Sear just until pink on both sides. Remove the shrimp from the pot and set aside. This shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe, which calls for quick-cooking refrigerated pasta, is a great go-to dish for hectic weekights. Serve with a side of roasted asparagus. Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.