Shrimp and garlic noodles. Add the cooked shrimp to garlic noodles and toss until combined. Cook the noodles according to package directions; drain, set aside. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, butter, cayenne, and lime juice and cook.
Stir-fry for a minute, and then stir in the shrimp and mung bean sprouts. Give the sauce a quick re-stir and swirl it into the pan. Keep the shell on the shrimp and cut a slit on the back where the vein is. You can have Shrimp and garlic noodles using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and garlic noodles
- You need 2 cup of boiled noodles.
- You need 2 cup of cooked prawns.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of Chives (optional).
Rinse the shrimp with water, and pat very dry with paper towels, set aside. Heat up a skillet or wok on medium heat. Saute the garlic until they start to brown. Remove the tails, and place in a bowl of warm water.
Shrimp and garlic noodles step by step
- Take a pan, warm it and put 2 cubes of butter,add crushed garlic cook till its dark golden..
- Next add in prawns and salt. Squeeze a lemon. Cook them for 3–4 mins.
- Keep it aside. In the same pan, put olive oil. Add onions, cook till its translucent. Then add mixed herbs..
- Add salt, pepper, sauce and squueze another lemon & stir. In about 2 mins add boiled noodles & mix well. Add in cooked garlic prawns & mix gently..
- Garnish with more chilli flakes & chives before serving.
In a microwave safe bowl, mix butter or margarine and minced garlic. Drain pasta, and transfer to a serving dish. Toss with garlic butter and shrimp. Add shrimp, a couple of teaspoons of the prepared sauce. The shrimps will start to turn pink.