Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon. In a small pan (I used the same one I cooked the noodles in) over high heat add the butter. When the butter is melted add the leek and the garlic. Remove saucepan from heat, drain noodles, and transfer to a bowl.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the olive oil. Add the parsley, garlic and lemon zest and stir. Throw in the drained pasta and cook, tossing and coating it in. You can have Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon
- Prepare 200 gr of egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic finely choped.
- It’s 1 of /cup fresh chopped leek.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of parsley.
Bring water to a boil for the egg noodles and add noodles when water is boiling. Prepare according to instructions on the package. While waiting for the water to boil, prep. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon step by step
- I made the egg noddles according to this recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/12520130-simple-homemade-noodles?via=search_home_cooked_recipes from Anna Wright. You can surely use store-bought egg noodles!.
- In a small pan over high heat bring the broth to boil. Add the egg noodles and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until done. Reserve 1/4 cup of the broth the noodles are boiling in. Drain when done..
- In a small pan (I used the same one I cooked the noodles in) over high heat add the butter. When the butter is melted add the leek and the garlic. When most of the butter is absorbed, add the 1/4 cup reserved broth the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste..
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and serve on top of the egg noodles. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!.
Throw in the cooked pasta and cook it around in the butter for a couple of minutes so that a few of the noodles get a little bit of a panfried texture to them, whatever that means. Squeeze in the juice, then add the zest of half the lemon. Add salt and pepper to taste, then. Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente.