Spicy Chilli Garlic Prawn Noodles. Spicy and lip smacking – noodles cooked with chillies, garlic and prawns.quick and easy to make Chilli Garlic Prawns Noodles is a great Lunch box dish or for dinner also. Chilli Garlic Prawns Noodles is a Indo Chinese dish. It is so easy to prepare and also tastes good.
Noodles are usually bland and this recipe using all Spices makes it taste delicious. Add the noodles and warm through. Stir through the remaining sesame oil and tip out of the wok onto a serving dish. You can make Spicy Chilli Garlic Prawn Noodles using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chilli Garlic Prawn Noodles
- Prepare of For the noodles:-.
- Prepare 3cakes of Maida noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped spring onion bulbs.
- You need 1 cup of thinly sliced cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced red capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of thinly sliced green capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of thinly sliced yellow capsicum.
- You need 4 of green chillies vertically split.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt for veggies.
- It’s to taste of Salt for noodles.
- You need as needed of Water for boiling noodles.
- You need as needed of Oil for sauteeing veggies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- It’s of For the prawns:-.
- You need 750 gm of prawns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare of For the scrambled egg:-.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of For garnishing:-.
- Prepare as needed of Finely chopped spring onion greens.
Carefully wipe out the wok and add the remaining groundnut oil. Pop in the prawns and stir-fry for a couple of mins until they have just turned pink. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Add the noodles, oyster sauce, fish sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar.
Spicy Chilli Garlic Prawn Noodles instructions
- Boil noodles until al dente (firm to the bite). Don’t over cook or it becomes mushy. Cool completely..
- Scramble the eggs and set aside on a plate..
- Clean and de-vein prawns. To a nonstick pan melt the butter. Add prawns and cook till the water runs clear. Add the salt and garlic powder. Fry on high flame until it gets crisp. Don’t over cook or it becomes chewy..
- In another larger pan add all the veggies and sautée them until crisp. Don’t make it mushy. Add salt to taste..
- In the same pan add the soya sauce, vinegar (optional), green chilli sauce, ketchup. Mix well..
- To the same pan add the cooked noodles, fried prawns and egg scramble. Add chilli powder and salt for the noodles according to taste. Toss well until sauces are evenly coated on the noodles..
- Garnish with spring onion greens. Serve hot noodles with tomato ketchup..
- The veggies here add extra taste. Alternatively you can use just the 3 colour capsicum with prawns and egg if other veggies aren’t desired..
Toss through the basil and serve. Prawns chilli garlic noodles – a very simple yet hot, spicy and lip smacking Indo-Chinese style noodles tossed with buttery garlic prawns are irresistible. It is a favorite among every age group especially between kids and younger adults. I have prepared chilli garlic noodles many times be it with just veggies or with. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.