Garlic Ramen Noodles. Cook the ramen noodles without the seasoning packet as directed on package. Heat the sesame oil in a small skillet or saucepan over medium heat. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha until combined.
Stir-fry a little ginger and garlic in sesame oil and then pour in the prepared sauce. Simmer the ramen sauce to thicken it a bit, and meld the flavors. Stir-fry the cooked ramen noodles in the simmering sauce until the noodles are coated and then when you just can't take it. You can have Garlic Ramen Noodles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 2 packages of Ramen Noodle Soup (any flavor).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Fresh minced garlic.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need of Dried chives (for the topping).
Remove from heat and add flavor packets. Drain noodles (save broth) and toss in olive oil. Melt butter over medium heat in a pan. How to make best ramen noodles?
Garlic Ramen Noodles step by step
- Boil ramen noodles in water for about 2-3 minutes but without seasoning packet (save packets for a rainy day !)DO NOT ADD SALT TO BOILING WATER !!!! 😮.
- Drain and sauté noodles in margarine or butter for about 1 min, then add minced garlic and sauté until garlic is cooked…..
- Pour into a bowl and serve topped with chives ! Enjoy ! 😋.
Take extra care in not letting garlic get darker in color. Let it come to a boil. Ramen noodles were the cheap way to fill up when money was tight in college. Now, ramen noodles are the "in" thing to eat and black garlic oil ramen are a step in the right direction. Flavor without being too salty and simply delicious.