Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles. Great recipe for Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles. To begin with – start this deliciously spicy noodle recipe off with my Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread recipe listed under my profile. Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles is something that I've loved my whole life.
Here is how you cook it. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles It's of For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle]. You can make Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles
- You need of ● For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle].
- Prepare 2 of Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce.
- It’s 1 of LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe].
- You need 3/4 Cube of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thai Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pureed Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy].
- It’s of ● For The Finish [to taste].
- Prepare of Quality Garlic Olive Oil [for noodles].
- You need of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of ● For Service [to taste].
- You need of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Prepare of Pickled Ginger [with juice].
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles You need of For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle]. Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Thai Ginger and Garlic Noodle Bowls is a flavor packed vegetarian rice noodle recipe loaded with veggies swimming in a umami filled sauce.
Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles step by step
- Boil water as per manufacturers directions. Usually 9 to 11 minutes. Add salt and oil to water. Stir regularly..
- Heat everything in the Garlic Butter section. Mix well. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Add noodles directly to your heated garlic butter mixture. Mix well, but gently, by lifting and separating noodles. Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened..
- Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. You'll want its sweetness to negate some of the sodium and heat. Add ginger juice and garlic olive oil as as well for moisture and shine as well. Enjoy!.
This Asian noodle bowl is easy to make and is also vegan and gluten free. That's probably one of the reasons why spicy Thai noodles are very popular takeout dishes in any Chinese restaurant! Start to cook the noodles according to the packing instructions. In the meantime, sauté the ginger, garlic and white parts of the scallions. Add the chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked.