Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles. In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles.
Add some soy sauce to the stir fry. Stir the chicken into the vegetables. Tip the noodles into the chicken + vegetables. You can make Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles
- It’s 4 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 package of wide egg noodles.
- It’s 1 packet of Campbell's oven sauces – Creamy garlic butter chicken (find it by the canned soups etc).
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Seasonings to taste:.
- You need of Montreal chicken season.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Complete seasoning.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need 4-5 Tbsp of butter.
In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken strips to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through.
Easy Peasy Butter Chicken and Noodles instructions
- Start of by adding bottom layer of olive oil to frying pan I use cast iron turn to high heat season both sides while in pan. I use Montreal chicken season, garlic, salt, pepper, and complete seasoning. Add chicken once oil is hot, trying to flip twice. We want a brown sear, but we're not cooking thru.
- Once both sides seared add to baking dish and set oven to 375°F. And add Campbell packet now too (it's like a soup package in same section cooking soups and sauces are in).
- Stir to coat all chicken. I cut two breasts in half for the little ones. Chicken tenderloins work great for this dish too. Put in preheated oven at 375°F. I sprinkle top with garlic and salt..
- Now cook your egg noodles according to package.
- About 10 minutes of chicken cooking take out and flip over and rearrange in sauce.
- Cook chicken 10 more minutes making sure cooked throughly and simmered in sauce on both sides take out and cover with aluminum foil once done.
- Once noodles are done drain and add back to pot add 4-5 tablespoons of butter, salt, parsley, and garlic to taste.
- How I serve for my picky eaters.
- How mama bear eats hers!.
Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through. Editor's Note: The cost per serving does not include optional ingredients such as garnishes. When there is a choice of two ingredients, the cost is figured with the first one listed.