Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles. Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. Sprinkle salt and Italian seasoning on both sides of chicken. (Make sure to wash chicken off and pat with a paper towel so seasoning will stick) Combine mayo and cheese in a bowl, mix well. Top evenly to the top of chicken.
Lightly coat a medium baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Add the bread, Parmesan, oil, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. In a large skillet, add butter and garlic. You can have Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 3 of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/8 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/8 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s To taste of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of Garlic Herb Butter.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of basil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 box of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Zest and juice of lemon.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic herb butter.
Cook over medium heat until garlic just starts to brown. Stir in milk, tomatoes, spinach, cornstarch, salt and pepper. In a medium sized skillet add the heavy whipping cream, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together and cook over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Garlic Herb Noodles instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Sprinkle salt and Italian seasoning on both sides of chicken. (Make sure to wash chicken off and pat with a paper towel so seasoning will stick).
- Combine mayo and cheese in a bowl, mix well. Top evenly to the top of chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. (Do not form a thick layer of crumbs or it will not brown) just sprinkle.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until chicken is cooked and the top turns a little brown.
- For the Garlic Herb Butter, combine all ingredients into a small bowl and put in fridge until noodles are done cooking. (You can also buy pre made garlic herb butter).
- Cook and drain pasta. Combine in a medium bowl, garlic herb butter from fridge and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well..
- Eat chicken and noodles in one bite! Enjoy!.
Remove from heat and add the pasta to coat in the sauce. Serve the chicken with the pasta and garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Slice each parmesan chicken breast and lay the slices on top of the noodles in the bowls. Notes To use raw, boneless, skinless, chicken breasts instead start by slicing the chicken breasts in half widthwise so that you have two thin chicken breasts instead of one.