Garlic Parmisan Pork Noodle Skillet. Just threw it together one night cuz I was cooking for a friend and didn't know what else to make. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Garlic Parmisan Pork Noodle Skillet.
Dip each pork chop in the breadcrumb mixture. Heat olive oil and ½ tablespoon butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet that also comes with a lid. Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet. You can make Garlic Parmisan Pork Noodle Skillet using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmisan Pork Noodle Skillet
- It’s 1 lb of pork stir fry cubed meat.
- It’s 1 of all-purpose flour to coat (see directions).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw sliced baby carrots.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of bag wide egg noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmisan cheese (or more).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides, and add to the heated skillet. Reduce the heat in the skillet to medium, and add the butter and garlic. Coat pork in bread crumbs again. In a medium-sized skillet, over medium heat, add oil.
Garlic Parmisan Pork Noodle Skillet instructions
- With a meat mallet pound your pork pieces flat..
- Place the pork in a bowl..
- Sprinkle pork pieces with flour, toss and sprinkle again. Just enough to give a light coating all over. Mine ended up being about a 1/4 cup..
- Cut ends off onion, peel it and cut into bite sized wedges. Place them into a large bowl..
- Seed and cut off stem to green pepper, cut green pepper into bite sized chunks. Place in bowl with onion..
- Add sliced carrot to the onion mix..
- In a large skillet add 2tbl. Of the butter and the minced garlic. Heat until hot. ( i used a large wok).
- Add pork to skillet and saute until browned and cooked almost through. Tossing occasionally as it cooks..
- Add onion mix to pork and saute until veggies are tender crisp. (If you need more grease add some).
- Add mushrooms and 1 cup of the chicken broth. Bring to a boil..
- Meanwhile cook noodles according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse. Set aside..
- Add parsley, garlic powder, salt, pepper and rest of butter to pork in sklllet..
- With remaining chicken broth wisk in corn starch. Add to pork..
- Heat until hot. Boil a few minutes and remove from heat..
- Toss in noodles and parmesan cheese. (U can add as much cheese as you would like.)t.
- Toss all to coat well!.
- Let stand 5 minutes and serve!.
- NOTE: This dish is great for people who cant handle alot of spices. Great added to this dish would be crushed red pepper! Or any other spice you love. Also great added would be broccoli and spinach!.
While oil is heating, cook pasta according to directions on package. In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and spices. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dredge pork in bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on both sides. Cook pasta according to box directions.