Miso Butter Udon Noodles. Add garlic, vegan butter, miso paste, soy sauce, ground up sesame seeds, sugar and corn. Instructions to make Miso Butter Udon Noodles: Saute the pork in the pan with oil (not listed). When the pork is cooked, add the corn kernels, and season with a pinch of salt.
Add the butter, garlic, shallot and green onion. Add in the miso, soy sauce, sake, chicken broth and oyster. Pour hot water on frozen udon to defrost. You can have Miso Butter Udon Noodles using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Miso Butter Udon Noodles
- You need 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- You need 100 grams of Pork (or bacon).
- You need 3 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ● Weipa (or Chinese soup stock).
- You need 1 tbsp of or less ● Miso.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 300 ml of ● Water.
- You need 1 clove of ● Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Green scallion.
When the butter is almost melted, add mixed soup, and bring to a boil. Add udon (water will stop boiling). Cook udon noodles according to the package instructions, or until al dente. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the miso sauce.
Miso Butter Udon Noodles instructions
- Saute the pork in the pan with oil (not listed). When the pork is cooked, add the corn kernels, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add the ● seasonings in the pan and skim the scum as it rises. Once it has boiled, add the udon noodles and butter..
- Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle finely chopped scallion and sesame seeds on top, and it's done!.
In a large frying pan, heat butter over medium-low heat until melted. Add in the chopped garlic, and cook until fragrant. Udon Noodles in Miso Sauce: There are a number of reasons for posting this recipe, it's healthy, tasty, quick and it will save the earth. I know, I know, that last one is a bit of a tall order, but it's true. This recipe is vegetarian and according to the UN, livestock account… Pour in about half the reserved cooking water, then add the noodles, miso and remaining butter.