Surf n’ Turf over Garlic Basil Fettuccine. Great recipe for Surf n' Turf over Garlic Basil Fettuccine. This dish was inspired by a delicious meal that was created by Her Majesty, Inc. by Chef Chelsia. If you ever have a chance, take a trip into Forsyth, GA and try out her weekly menus that are made fresh every day.
Cook until the shrimp just starts to turn reddish. Grate ½ cup Parmesan cheese over shrimp and beef mixture, mix well; Add drained pasta to beef and shrimp mixture, mix well, toss and plate. Stir in the parsley, basil and browning sauce if desired. You can make Surf n’ Turf over Garlic Basil Fettuccine using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Surf n’ Turf over Garlic Basil Fettuccine
- You need 8 oz of New York Strip (1.5” cut).
- You need 6 of Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 4 oz of Fettuccine Noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Basil, dried or fresh.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to season.
Remove from the skillet; keep warm. This surf 'n' turf combination of salty, crispy chorizo and juicy, fresh prawns is magical in rich tomato sauce and noodles. Slice the chorizo into bite-sized pieces. Transfer steaks to a warm plate; set aside.
Surf n’ Turf over Garlic Basil Fettuccine instructions
- Pat both steak and shrimp down with towel to remove excess juices from the exterior. Season steak with salt, pepper, and 1tbsp basil. Season shrimp with salt and pepper..
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil with a dash of salt. Add fettuccine and let cook for roughly 7-9min until al dente..
- Meanwhile, under medium-high heat, add oil to fry pan and bring to temp. Add steak cook 3min both sides. Sear outsides for 45sec to a minute and let rest on cutting board..
- In the same pan, reduce heat to medium and toss in shrimp. Cook both sides roughly 30-45sec while tossing as pan is still hot. Set aside on cutting board..
- Drain pasta. In same Fry pan add butter and garlic and let melt and sauté garlic bits. Let the oil combine with the steak and shrimp juices in pan. Toss in fettuccine and toss. Remove from heat..
- Place pasta first. Cut steak into thin strips and place in a clockwise pattern. Top off with shrimp..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Steam green beans and season with s&p to taste. Blitz the marinade ingredients in a food processor until you have a thick paste, then put to one side. Using a knife, cut the sausages open and squeeze the. In a large skillet or pot over medium heat, warm the olive oil, then add onions and simmer for a about a minute before adding garlic. Cut the lobster shells in half down the middle and set aside.