Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. Once butter is melted, add carrots, celery, and onion. While vegetables are sautéing, shred or chop chicken. Add cooked chicken, chicken broth, garlic, sliced ginger, and bay leaf.
Once the timer is up, do a quick release and remove the chicken. Remove the Instant Pot insert and drain water. Rinse pot and place back inside Instant Pot. You can have Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 2 of large chicken breast.
- It’s 3 of full size carrots.
- You need 4 of celery chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 slices of fresh ginger.
- It’s 8 oz of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 6-8 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®), select Saute function, and add butter. Stir in thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. How to make instant pot chicken noodle soup. Cancel SAUTE mode then add the rest of the ingredients (except the noodles) to the pot.
Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Place frozen chicken breasts in Instant Pot, adding one cup water. Put on Instant Pot lid and close vent. Set Instant Pot to manual and set the time to 10 minutes. Once the Instant Pot is up to pressure it will start the 10 minute timer. Once the timer is up, do a quick release and remove the chicken. (Be careful to avoid the steam from the Instant Pot vent). With kitchen gloves, take out the Instant Pot insert (pan/bowl) and drain water. Rinse Instant Pot pan and place back inside Instant Pot..
- Allow chicken to cool then shred them with fork. While chicken is cooling, prepare the rest of your ingredients. Turn the instant pot on to SAUTE. Cook onion, garlic and ginger in butter until softened..
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and chicken. Select SOUP (or MANUAL), HIGH PRESSURE and change the time to 5 minutes. The instant pot will take about 10 minutes to build pressure. Quick release pressure..
- Turn Instant Pot onto SAUTE. Once broth begins to boil, add egg noodles and allow to simmer 6-8 minutes or until tender..
- Stir in chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste..
Select the Sautee button on the Instant Pot and add the frozen green beans and the noodles. Use two forks to shred the chicken and place the meat back in to the Instant Pot. Once the noodles are cooked, you are ready to serve with some Ciabatta bread! Combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Pour chicken broth into the pot; stir well.