Creamy chicken noodle bake. Stir in chicken, gravy and pimientos. Drain noodles; toss with remaining butter. Combine cheese, bread crumbs and melted butter.
Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. Add remaining ingredients and noodles, tossing gently to mix. In a separate bowl, mix together mushroom soup, chicken soup, and sour cream. You can make Creamy chicken noodle bake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken noodle bake
- It’s 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion or frozen seasoning blend peppers onions & celery.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of better than chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen reames noodles cooked per package instructions.
- Prepare 1 box of stove top stuffing mix chicken or turkey flavor 👇.
- Prepare of Cooked per box instructions I use chicken broth instead of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of I can't believe its not butter spray.
Gently stir together cream soup mixture with the chicken mixture. Melt butter in a small saucepan, and remove from heat. Top casserole with the buttery crackers. Add chicken, vegetables, soups, milk, and seasonings.
Creamy chicken noodle bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9 × 13 inch baking dish with I can't believe its not butter..
- Mix sour cream, both cans of cream of chicken, better than bouillon, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley. Mix well and set aside..
- Mix noodles and vegetables together and spray with butter spray and then mix with sour cream soup mixture till it's well combined then evenly pour in 1/2 cup chicken broth..
- Top with prepared stuffing evenly and spray with butter spray..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes and then 20 minutes with foil off.
- Let it rest for a few minutes then enjoy..
Cook over medium heat until broccoli is tender. Add cooked egg noodles and mix until thoroughly blended. In a large, tall-sided saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, sauté until near translucent. Stirring frequently, add garlic and red pepper flakes, cook for two minutes more.