Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole. Here is how you can achieve that. See recipes for Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole too. Stir in soup, water, oregano, salt and pepper.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper and basil. You can make Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 14 ounces of beef meatballs.
- It’s 1 pound of ground lamb.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unbleached all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped shallots.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 12 ounces of English peas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped bread and butter pickles.
- You need 1 of medium sized dill pickle chopped.
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 12 ounces of wide egg noodles.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt for boiling water and pasta.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 5 ounces of spreadable goat cheese.
Add bay leaf, tomatoes, onions and celery. Put the flour into a large mixing bowl and season. Add the diced lamb to the bowl and toss until coated. Shake off the excess flour and reserve.
Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the meatballs in half and fry till crispy, in 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Remove and set aside. Start boiling the pasta..
- Add the chives, garlic, shallots, pickles, and lamb to the pan. Brown the lamb it there is a lot of oils drain till about 1/4 cup of drippings are there..
- Add flour. Stir till kinda thick. Add meatballs back..
- Add in the peas and boiled noodles to the lamb. Reserve some pasta water. Add in cream and sour cream. Stir if too thick add in the pasta water a little at a time. Salt to taste add in the meatballs..
- Mix it up and smooth the top, a bit..
- Melt butter add to the breadcrumbs. Mix and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Randomly add pieces of cheese over the top..
- Put into oven for 20-40 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Now add the tomato sauce and canned tomatoes to the meat mixture or mix everything together in a large bowl. Add the noodles back to the pan with the beef and toss. To make the meat sauce, heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet or braiser over medium to medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for another minute or so. Coat the beef strips in a little oil.